- Brand: LI NING
- Product Code: AYPQ018-1
- Availability: 1
TECTONIC 7D badminton rackets are built on the TECTONIC Technology Platform and are produced from a special lightweight T1100G carbon fibre that delivers incredible recovery times and strength. This high-modulus carbon fibre offers substantial performance improvements over other carbon fibres and can be found in aircraft structures, rocket launchers, high-end sporting goods and more!
Li-Ning DRIVE Series badminton rackets feature a stiffer shaft and highly elastic head design rapid repulsion power. Suitable for fast players that are skilled in switching quickly between offence and defence.
The TecTonic Platform uses a 1-digit numbering system that determines the grade of the racket as follows:
- If the first digit is 1, 2 or 3, the racket is suitable for beginners.
- If the first digit is 4, 5 or 6, the racket is suitable for intermediate players.
- If the first digit is 7, 8 or 9, the racket is suitable for advanced players.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH RACKET VIDEO
FAST FREE SHIPPING ON LINING ORDERS (LINING ONLY ) $150 OR MORE!
BADMINTON RACKET SPECIFICATIONS:
- STRINGS: Not Included
- CASE: Premium Thermal Included
- COLOR: White
- MATERIAL: High Performance T1100G Carbon Fiber
- WEIGHT: W2 81-84 grams
- GRIP SIZE: S1, Extra Small 3 1/8"/79.4mm
- OVERALL LENGTH: 675mm
- GRIP LENGTH: 200mm
- BALANCE POINT: 304mm
- FLEX: Stiff
- TENSION: Vertical 26-30 lbs, Horizontal 28-32 lbs
PLEASE BEWARE OF ILLEGAL IMITATIONS
ONLY Genuine Li-Ning products are sold on this website. Many websites with low priced Li-Ning products are most often selling inferior knock offs!
DOWNLOAD BADMINTON RACKET GUIDE BY CLICKING THE LINK IN THE TOP MENU FOR FULL RACKET SPECIFICATIONS AND DETAILS
Tags: Badminton Racket